- Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Children and pets are more subjectable to nicotine poisoning. When possible lock the e-liquid way where little hands and paws can not access the bottles. A small dose could be enough to make a small child or pet feel ill. Eliquid can smell very enticing to a young child or pet.
- Always replace the child proof cap back on the bottle after use. Never leave an uncapped bottle unattended.
- Clean up any spillage or leaks right away and dispose of the paper towel or tissue right away.
- Wash your skin as soon as there any contact with e-liquid. Nicotine is a transdermal and can be absorbed into the skin very quickly. Do not wait till you are done doing what you are doing.
- Avoid getting e-liquid in your mouth. If you do, do not swallow it, spit it out and rinse your mouth out. Vaping may taste great but the e-liquid itself does not.
Have more questions? Submit a request