- Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Children and pets are more subjectable to nicotine poisoning. When possible lock the e-liquid way where little hands and paws can not access the bottles. A small dose could be enough to make a small child or pet feel ill. E-liquid can smell very enticing to a young child or pet.
- Avoid extreme heat. Heat can damage your e-liquid. Making the ingredients separate, the nicotine become weaker, and the e-liquid to darken in color.
- Avoid very cold temperatures. If your e-liquid becomes cold it will thicken up, and not wick as well.
- Keep your e-liquid out of direct sunlight. Sunlight can damage your e-liquid and cause it to darken, the ingredients to separate, weak the nicotine and make it taste bad.
- Always recap the bottle after using it. Leaving the top off can lead to the e-liquid getting darker and the nicotine becoming weaker.
Have more questions? Submit a request